We completely re-modelled the ground floor living space of this 1930’s property in Southgate. We opened up the entire back of the house and installed some fantastic bi-fold doors.
The Schüller kitchen gave the added wow factor and super slick look the owners wanted. The removal of walls and chimney breasts and the introduction of steels has given the owners a functional, airy, modern space. In addition, we were asked to install 3 new bathrooms in the property giving this home a high end new look.
- opened up back of the house
- installed high-end bi-fold doors
- designed and fitted 3 new bathrooms
- removed 4 chimney breasts to create more space
- supplied and fitted luxury Schüller kitchen
- large structural steel work
- new concrete foundations
The quality of work was really high, great job! We were impressed with the care and attention given to keeping the site tidy and respect for neighbours whilst the build was taking place ~Southgate Client